Get the most out of the OnBase Summit | EMEA
Hello and welcome to the eighth-annual OnBase Summit! We hope you find the conference as inspiring and educational as we always do.
Here are four tips to help you get the most out of the experience:
1. Download the OnBase Summit Mobile App
Available for iOS and Android, use the mobile app to build your personal schedule, network with attendees and more.
Here’s how you install the app:
- Search the App Store for “OnBase Events”
- Click “Download”
- Open the app and be sure to “Allow Notifications” as we’ll be sending important alerts throughout the week
- Click on the event titled “OnBase Summit 2016″
- Enter the Event Code “OnBase16” to access the event and then click “Download Event”
- You’ll be able to see the app, but you need to login to take full advantage of all the bells and whistles
- Click the three lines in the top left corner
- To log in, you’ll need your registration code from your registration confirmation email
- If you can’t locate the registration code in advance, it will also be printed on your name badge or you can ask the on-site registration team
Set up your profile to network with fellow attendees, speakers and the Hyland team in Berlin. If you have any issues with the app, we’ll be happy to assist you. Just visit the registration desk located on Conference Level One.
2. Check out the agenda
For a smooth conference experience, we suggest you check out the agenda in advance to identify the sessions you would like to attend. If you need a specific recommendation, your OnBase authorised partner or any Hyland representative on-site can answer your questions.
3. Get social
You can also visit the Social Suite on the second floor to connect with fellow attendees, relax, charge your devices and see all social media activity taking place at the OnBase Summit.
Don’t forget to join us Wednesday, 9 November at 5:30 p.m., for a fun-filled evening reception in the beautiful Opéra room at Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm overlooking Berlin’s famous Ku’damm Boulevard. Catch up with colleagues and mingle with Hyland experts in this relaxing, informal atmosphere.
Thank you for coming to the OnBase Summit! We look forward to seeing you!