The OnBase Blog’s top 20 posts of 2016: Part 1
I can’t believe the year is almost over.
But, as a younger coworker likes to remind me, “Time seems like it’s speeding up for you because more than half your life is over. Much more.”
So I’ve got that going for me.
But enough about me. Looking at the analytics for The OnBase Blog as 2016 comes to an end, three things jump out:
- You love CommunityLIVE – you really, really love it
- You’re very interested in continually learning how to improve the organizations where you work
- Hyland’s international presence is not only continuing to grow, it’s picking up speed
This is all great information. As Ed McQuiston mentions in his post (No. 8), we take great pride in really listening to customer feedback. It helps us to strengthen the programs and solutions you’re interested in, or tweak the ones that aren’t perfectly hitting the mark.
So we’ll be focusing on what you’re looking for in 2017. We’ll also add more bloggers, raising our viewpoints to nearly 100 different experts.
The top 10 blog posts of 2016
Without further ado, here are the top blog posts of the year:
- 3+ great reasons to attend the OnBase Summit | EMEA 2016
- 8 ways HR can positively impact the bottom line
- We are the champions: Notes from Bill Priemer’s general session speech at #CommunityLIVE
- Crash a reunion at #CommunityLIVE
- Hyland’s Spring Hy-Tech Club registration is open: Apply now!
- 6 ways to turn #CommunityLIVE into a Zen experience
- Curious about case management? We’ve got you covered at #CommunityLIVE
- The power of listening at #CommunityLIVE
- How contract management software positively affects your bottom line
- All in: 5 common traits Hyland shares with the Cavs
Thanks for stopping by this year.
And don’t forget to tune in tomorrow for 11 – 20!