The top 10 social media moments at #CommunityLIVE
Looking back at the past three OnBase user conferences, I have been fascinated by how much more social media activity there has been year-over-year. As our customers, partners, employees and executives have embraced the social-sphere, we have expanded our involvement by offering Tweet Suites (two this year!), an interactive mobile app, scavenger hunts, selfie sweepstakes and more!
#CommunityLIVE was over a week ago, yet I’m still reeling when I think about all the collaboration and conversation I witnessed online and offline. It was an exciting ride for me as the Social Media Strategist! And a lot of attendees really enjoyed the experience as well.
For 2015, we took the Tweet Suite to the next level by creating a relaxing area with couches and lounge chairs, charging stations and social screens in both areas of #CommunityLIVE. It was a great place for attendees to reboot and recharge.
As I monitored the #CommunityLIVE feeds across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook before, during and after the conference, I selected my Top 10 Social Media Moments from the event. Here they are!
10. Backstage selfie with Bill Priemer and Guy Kawasaki:
— alexa marinos (@clevelandsaplum) September 15, 2015
9. The Tweet Suite photo wall and props:
8. The OnBase pillows provided comfort in the Tweet Suite (and on the ride home for Mary!):
— Mary Shoopman (@Mkshoop) September 18, 2015
7. Bill Priemer hanging out with customers at the closing beach party:
6. Prizes won by our customers for visiting CommunityCENTRAL:
— Linda Hankemeier (@lkhank) September 17, 2015
5. Selfies in the Tweet Suite:
4. Bill Priemer paying tribute to his General Session opener with “Matthew McConaughey”:
— OnBase by Hyland (@OnBase) September 17, 2015
3. Dedicated Hylanders during morning yoga led by our resident yogi, Colleen Alber (attendees, we’re working on offering this for you next year!):
Based on this control group, 5 of 8 Hylanders can stand on their head. #CommunityLIVE #yoga #headstand #crow A photo posted by Colleen Alber (@calber) on
2. The new Las Vegas venue:
1. Guy Kawasaki’s selfie after his keynote was everything to me!:
SO at #OnBase though the guy on the left looks bored. A photo posted by Guy Kawasaki (@guykawasaki) on
It was tough to choose just 10. So tell me, what did I miss? Post your favorite moments in the comments section below. See you in Orlando September 11-15 for #CommunityLIVE 2016!