OTTC14 early-bird registration ends Sunday, June 22
UPDATE: EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO SUNDAY, JUNE 22!
There are exactly 95 days left until the OnBase Training and Technology Conference (OTTC).
But if you want to capitalize on the early-bird rate, you need to do so in the next four days. Because early-bird registration ends Sunday, June 15.
OTTC14 is more than just a user conference. It’s a one-stop-shop where you can learn how departments across your organization can work better, smarter and faster.
If you’ve been to OTTC before, you know it’s the place to:
- Network with peers in similar industries and departments
- Get hands-on experience with the latest OnBase innovations
- Attend more than 200 sessions and training classes
Some of you out there may be new OnBase users. In that case, you’re in for something special.
This year, OTTC will take place at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, September 14 – 18. In addition to many opportunities to learn and share, there will also be plenty of ways to have fun. Like the welcome reception at Universal Studios Florida®, where you’ll enjoy dinner and an evening in the park.
The energy, ideas and new knowledge you’ll gain will bring immediate value to your business. You’ll return ready to help areas across your organization reduce operating costs, improve service and minimize risks associated with audits.
Still not sold? Don’t worry, here are five more reasons to attend:
- Take part in sessions just for you
- Learn what your solution can look like in the future
- Hear what’s new in OnBase first
- Gain valuable access to Hyland staff
- Receive advanced training
We’re pretty excited about OTTC14. We hope to see you there in 2,280 hours!
Yes, we’re counting.