Know before you go: 3 tips to elevate your #OTTC14 experience
The OnBase Training & Technology Conference (OTTC) 2014 is about to begin! We’re pretty excited. We hope you are, too.
Before all the learning (and fun!) begins, consider the following 3 tips as your all-in-one guide to getting the most out of your conference experience.
No. 1 – Plan ahead by planning your own agenda:
Create your own customizable conference agenda online or via mobile app today. There are a lot of classes (200!) at this year’s OTTC, and with these tools, it’s easy to pick and choose the classes most relevant to you.
To take advantage of these tools, login with your email address and use your attendee ID number as your password. You’ll find your attendee ID number in your confirmation email, and it will be printed on your conference badge.
No. 2 – Don’t you dare miss these events:
While all events and classes at this year’s OTTC are worth attending, we think you’d be crazy to miss these:
- Opening General Session: Join us Tuesday morning to be inspired, informed – and surprised. Learn about the more than 4,000 enhancements in our newest software release, OnBase 14!
- Welcome Reception at Universal Studios Florida: Tuesday night we’re taking over Krustyland/Springfield and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Diagon Alley™. Eat, drink and network with fellow #OTTC14 attendees.
- Executive Fireside Chat: You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. During Wednesday’s general session, Hyland executives Bill Priemer, Miguel Zubizarreta, Brenda Kirk and Ed McQuiston are on hand to provide those answers. Submit your questions to firesidechat@OnBase.com and you’ll be entered to win an Apple TV!
- Closing Reception: Sponsored by KOM Networks, join us for an outdoor reception to celebrate all of the great experiences, ideas and contacts you’ve made during this year’s OTTC.
No. 3 – Be in the know, stay connected and get rewarded for doing so:
- Connect with fellow attendees and share experiences by using #OTTC14 on social media. Visit the Tweet Suite located in the Osceola Ballroom to relax, charge your devices and see all the social media activity taking place at OTTC.
- Follow us on any (or all) of our social media networks and be entered to win a Bose Bluetooth Speaker!
- #STOMPTHEBEAST! Catch the Beast creeping around OTTC, snap a photo and head to the Beast of Inefficiency booth and enter to win a 2015 OTTC pass or one of three daily $50 Amazon gift card giveaways.
Additional quick links and tips:
- There’s public Wi-Fi, OTTC2014, available for all attendees with no password required to login.
- Agenda & events
- Hotel and travel info
We can’t wait to see you!