3 (or more) big ways to maximize ROI at #CommunityLIVE
Your organization has invested in technology that will help connect people to the information they need at the moment they need it.
But now you want to know more. You want to remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes.
You want to simplify, transform, accelerate.
That’s why you want to attend CommunityLIVE (formerly OTTC).
3 big ways to maximize your ROI
Ok, that’s already five ways. But they were easy ones. Call them freebies that justify your attendance.
So here are three more big ways you can maximize your ROI by attending CommunityLIVE:
1. Whether you’re an end user or in IT, it’s the place where you can explore the newest features and functionality of OnBase at hands-on user stations
“We don’t know what we don’t know. So when we come to events like this, we see new opportunities that we didn’t even know existed.”
– Tyler Hunter, project manager, Mercury Insurance
2. You’ll have more than 200 classes to choose from, as well as the chance to attend speeches by Guy Kawasaki and Hyland executives
“The classes are awesome! They really open your eyes to what OnBase can do, and it’s a chance to get hands-on experience with new features and tools.”
– Bonny West, manager of system and technology, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School
3. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet – formally and informally – with solution and technical resources, as well as our very approachable executive team
“You can talk directly to developers and ask them questions. Now we’re going to be able to streamline our entire process in a way that will make it less painful when we do new projects.”
– John LaRue, senior developer/analyst, Safe Auto Insurance Company
5 days to get expert guidance and advice – LIVE
CommunityLIVE is a unique opportunity that allows you to network with more than 1,500 other OnBase users, both in your line of business and in other industries, who have achieved optimal results with OnBase. It’s a great chance to learn what your solution can look like in the future.
And, you’ll build a group of OnBase resources that you can call for insight and guidance when you face challenges or need to grow your solution.
I think we’re somewhere around 10 ways you can maximize your ROI, but I lost track a long time ago.
So don’t let the status quo be your IT road map. By attending CommunityLIVE, you’ll learn how to further optimize your business processes – increasing your organization’s speed and accuracy while decreasing costs.
Or more simply put, making life easier so your organization can better serve customers. That might be the ultimate justification.
See you September 13th in Vegas!