Hyland, creator of OnBase, named a Leader in Gartner Inc.’s 2015 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management
Recently, Hyland was named a Leader in the Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) report. We’re extremely excited, as this is the sixth consecutive year Gartner has listed our organization as an industry leader for OnBase, our ECM platform.
Since 1991, we’ve based our product vision and strategic development roadmap on our users’ needs for instant and secure access to information. Whether you’re in healthcare, government, higher education, financial services or insurance, our job is to give your employees that access, no matter where they’re located.
Our focus on developing a flexible solution that can extend throughout enterprises has helped more than 13,570 organizations leverage it as an information hub to better connect people, processes and valuable business information.
Gartner validated this strategy in its 2015 report, which commended OnBase for:
- Customizable solutions that have deep integrations with third-party applications
- Built-in, menu-driven configuration options that make the software easy to modify and upgrade
- A cloud-hosted version supported by eight global data centers
- Functionality extendable to mobile devices, allowing user to work in the field both online and offline
- Strong feedback on customer support with high customer satisfaction
Passion + vision = momentum
“We are very pleased with the momentum we are experiencing in the evolving ECM market,” said Bill Priemer, president and CEO at Hyland. “Across every industry segment and geographic region we serve, customers are responding to our company-wide focus on ECM, our single platform solution and our unwavering commitment to customer success.”
We’re all about customer success. It’s how we got here, and how we’ll get to the next level – together. Because we want to be the leader.
After all, isn’t that kind of passion what we’re all looking for in a vendor?